As a dentist, we understand that a healthy and functional mouth is important for our patients' overall health and wellbeing. Unfortunately, many patients suffer from dental issues that require more than just a simple filling or crown. That's where full mouth rehabilitation comes in.
Full mouth rehabilitation is a comprehensive dental treatment that is designed to restore the health, function, and appearance of a patient's mouth. It involves a combination of dental treatments, including restorative, cosmetic, and periodontal procedures, to address a range of dental issues.
1. Missing or damaged teeth
2. Gum disease
3. Bite problems
4. Jaw pain or discomfort
5. Uneven or worn teeth
Full mouth rehabilitation starts with a thorough evaluation of the patient's mouth and dental health history. This allows our team of dental professionals to develop a customized treatment plan that addresses the patient's unique needs and goals.
1. Dental implants: If the patient is missing one or more teeth, dental implants can be used to replace them. Dental implants are a permanent solution that look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
2. Dental crowns: Dental crowns are used to restore damaged or decayed teeth. They are designed to fit over the existing tooth to protect and strengthen it.
3. Dental bridges: Dental bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. They are attached to adjacent teeth to create a bridge between them.
4. Periodontal treatment: If the patient has gum disease, periodontal treatment may be necessary to restore the health of the gums.
5. Orthodontics: If the patient has bite problems or uneven teeth, orthodontic treatment may be necessary to straighten the teeth and improve the bite.
Full mouth rehabilitation is a comprehensive and complex dental treatment that requires the expertise and experience of a skilled dental team. At our practice, we have a team of experienced dentists and specialists who work together to provide our patients with the highest quality care.
We use the latest dental technologies and techniques to ensure that our patients receive the most effective and comfortable treatment possible. We also prioritize patient comfort and safety, and we work closely with each patient to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets their unique needs and goals.
If you're experiencing dental issues that require more than just a simple filling or crown, full mouth rehabilitation may be the right option for you. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with our experienced dental team. We'll work with you to develop a customized treatment plan that addresses your unique needs and helps you achieve a healthy, functional, and beautiful smile.
Dr. Contractors, is one of the best Full mouth rehabilitation in pune, Laxmi road, Camp, nana peth